Check out these tips to help you leverage Local Social Media and put your business in the spotlight to gain more customers:
- Develop a Content Strategy SOCi found that Facebook and Instagram are the two most important channels to leverage when considering the frequency of local social posts. Additionally, you should aim for three to four posts per week if resources allow.
- Maintain Brand Guidelines Your target audience should be able to recognize your business as a part of Berkshire Hathaway HomeService, regardless of where they find you on local social. Be sure to always follow the brand guidelines provided by Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices.
- Create Engaging Localized Content Local content that tends to perform best includes:
- Community based/local stories
- Entertaining Content
- Feel-good stories
- Short videos – less than 30 seconds
- Authentic imagery that’s not overly produced – feature up to 10 images on your Facebook and Instagram posts
- Interact with Your Audience Online People crave a local connection, and your business can provide it. Leverage SOCi to help you monitor your local social channels and engage when users leave a comment, send a message, or share your content.
Now that you have everything you need to build a winning local social media strategy, it’s time to get started. Go log in to SOCi today!